Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's that time of the year

It's that time of the year again where everyone wants to get fit , get shredded :x hehe 

The gym I go to is a body building gym with competitors and some girls even bigger than normal guys 

No one really likes doing much cardio, but lately the cardio section is packed out with comp season coming up, and summer , and just everyone trying to lose some fat. 

Including meeee

I know I tried 'shredding for stereo' last year and hated it, vowed never to do it again but I guess here I am trying again haha

I'm doing a new carb cycle where I do 3 days of low carbs and then eat high carbs on the 4th day. So I find myself saving all my cravings till the 4th day.
It's not toooo bad so far. I've gotten kinda chubby lately so I guess this diet is a must. 

Now just waiting for the weather to warm up so I can bring out the crop tops and mini shorts wheee 

No comments:

Post a Comment