Sunday, December 28, 2014

20 weeks out

So i've made a decision that I would want to compete in 2015!
I haven't told many people, mainly because I didn't want to hype it all up and didn't want people to have expectations of me and what if I don't do as well as I'd hope to etc etc etc..

But I guess i've decided to start documenting it here for myself and to share with people who follow me ~ 

I have a coach and she is amazing I can't wait to actually start my diet with her
she is someone super influential and sucessful in this industry 
she is also someone i've followed for a long time and someone I aspire to be like so im so blessed and excited that I will be having her to guide me through this journey i'm about to begin 

I'm still torn between which division I should enter, 
In the federation im choosing to enter in, there is a "Bikini" division and a "Fitness" division
Personally, I would want to aim to do Fitness eventually, but for right now I'm not sure if I'm quite at that level yet so i' considering if I should do Bikini to begin with. 

My boo and a few friends have said they think i'm better suited for fitness 
I guess i'll decide closer to date! 
And see what my coach has to say 

Okay I guess that's all I have to say for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment