Sunday, May 3, 2015

#cheatclean brownies

Made these babies only had 2 pieces for myself but gave the rest to the boyfriend to demolish for his cheat day :) 

Recipie 
I used
40g traditional oats
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk 
125g liquid egg whites
22g Cocoa powder (you can use 1/2 a cup) 
2tbsp PB2
2tsp baking powder 
170g fat free Greek yougurt 
(Plain or vanilla your choice, I did plain for lower calories) 
2 tbsp of peanut butter into random spots of the mix for that extra peanut goodness 

You can add stevia or calorie free walden farms maple syrup for sweeteners with no added calories 

Or honey or maple syrup to taste just remember to add the calories 

I only used 1 serve of pure maple syrup as I'm on prep BUT 
If you are not on comp prep I recommend to have at least 3 serves of maple syrup or honey :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment