Monday, May 4, 2015

Less than 2 weeks out feels

Mixed feelings but feeling ready for sure 
Don't feel like I'm not where I want to be, many areas I would love to grow and improve on but I know all that will take time and will only be possible in the offseason !! 

Can't wait to reverse diet and get some off season gains going!! At this stage not locking in any season B comps yet but we will see how it goes 

I'm just excited to be able to slowly eat more and increase my calories and decrease my cardio 

Been to 1 inba and 1 nabba official group posing, feeling more confident with regards to the stage set up, rules and routine 

And also realize my body looks nothing like anyone else's and I know people have been saying maybe I'm too lean and maybe I'm not supposed to be in the bikini division. But I'm too small to be in the fitness either and I'm not gonna change divisions now 

I built this body based on how I feel a bikini competitor should look like. And what I feel looks good , I wanna look like I actually lift . 

Maybe the judges will love my look and my package , maybe they won't , at this point it's really up to them 

I just know I'm definitely bringing something different to the stage 

I feel like belly button down I'm a bikini girl for sure , small waist , round butt, thick legs

But belly button up I have a muscly back, visible top abs and no boobies LOL so more of a fitness model look I guess?

Still gonna bring everything I got and be the best I can be , look how I wanna look, if you got a problem with my abs come say it to their face :x 

Less than 2 weeks to go lets do ettt

No comments:

Post a Comment