Friday, June 5, 2015

Beast legg seshhh

Days like this make me loveeee that im not on prep anymore

Swapped my fat burners out from my stack for some pre-workout!
and headed to the gym ready to get my Glute and Hammie workout in

Since I decided to take a day off tomorrow I had to shuffle my days around so I'm combining glute and hammie day today

Warm up
Micro band walks & squats with kick
(I feel this is super important to start of any glute training session because YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE YOUR GLUTES) its the only way to really target them

Started off with some
Sumo Deadlifts got up to 50kg for 8 reps
im not super strong with my deadlifts as compared to my squats but im working on it =)
still weighing in at 39kg I think 50kg deadlifts for reps are a good point to start!
Hopefully get the numbers even higher soon!

and then
Stiff leg deadlifts (using the v bar machine thing people normally use for back)
Lying down hamstring curl
Glute push downs super set with Dumb-bell stiff leg deadlifts
Glute kick back machine super set with Hip abductor machine
Seated hamstring curl 
Cable kickbacks 

3 sets of everything
10-15 reps

killlledddd my hamstrings but was still bursting with energy after
havent felt this way inawhile
I guess its a sign this reverse diet is doing me good =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment