Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Off season diary #1

So I had half of Sunday and the whole of Monday off tracking macros
meant to take monday off from training too but I just couldn't help myself
went bright and early to smash out a big leg sesh with my boo

I was very very very badddd on the 1.5 days of no tracking
ate sooooo much food
I regret nothing!! Pizza, pasta, pita bread, korean BBQ, Ben and Jerrys, Froyo 

Safe to say I look pretty fluffy nowww
gained about 1.7kg in the day =x hopefully its mainly water

BUT started day 1 of my reverse diet yesterday
did my cardio + weight session
and hit my macros 100%
nutrient timing was abit off but other than that NAILED day 1 very proud
no cheats
just a tiny bit of no sugar added BBQ sauce on my barley wrap

Starting off my Day 2 with my fasted cardio
did a little bit extra than what I was supposed to because I just felt like it

feeling great so far with this extra bit of freedom
and the extra calories im able to have!
slowly but surely gonna build those calories up up up ~
can't wait to do the whole 1 cheat meal a week thing too

not feeling any "post comp blues" or "withdrawals" people always talk about yet
because I already have a plan and goals
I got heaps of work to done and tons to work towards!
so still feeling super motivated and determined

No comments:

Post a Comment