Monday, July 20, 2015

Current training split

Been trying to combine strength programs with my bodybuilding program to create sort of a hybrid program where I can get both strength and mass on the areas I want! 

So for legs atm I have 2 leg days 
1 full leg focusing on big movements and squats and lunges 
I try to go heavy on my full leg days, managed to hit 90kg squats for 5 reps last week!
But gonna take it easy for the next 2 weeks cause my joints are not too good so will be doing hypertrophy work and focusing on getting more reps in 

2nd leg day is hammie and glute focused ! 
Isolation, squeezes, mind muscle connection . And also I start off with sumo deadlifts for strength training 
Doing 62.5kg 5x5 sumo squats currently on the second week of the program 

1 back day 
I do jim stopanni's workout focusing on getting wider lats ~ 

2 shoulder days
1 super high volume hypertrophy with a lot of super sets 

2nd shoulder day starts with some strength work with 5x5 bench and overhead press followed by moderate volume hypertrophy 

1 strength focused day + arms
Where I'll do 2 strength lifts for 5x5 
Atm I'm working on bench and conventional deadlifts and then some arms hypertrophy 



1 comment: