Friday, July 3, 2015

Off season diary 3

Sorry for the lack of updates ! 
I'm now 5 weeks into my reverse diet 
Up about 3kgs from my stage weight ~ 
But eating much more carbs than when I even began my prep which is gooood

Been training super hard lately 
Focusing more on volume and also included 1 strength focus day into my training 

I am so impatient with wanting to see results which is what keeps me motivated and determined to hit the gym everyday. But but but !! I have to remember to take days off so I have to purposely schedule in rest days to force myself to take a day off

I caught the flu yesterday so I took the day off and will be taking today off as well

Hopefully I recover by tomorrow because I need to get Hammies and glutes done !!

Been studying and researching a lot about how to better improve and refine my training to gain as much muscle as I can as fast as I can and put on more mass on my shoulders especially and also get my back wider and of course the booty forever 

1 comment:

  1. Online Fitness Trainer, Coaching, and Training - online macro coaching for building muscle and getting lean. Custom macros and custom training program for your body. Start today with LIVTLIFE.Online macro coaching

    ReplyDelete