Monday, July 13, 2015

Reverse diet week 7

I'm now 7 weeks into my reverse diet ! 
I feel like my body is finally starting to cope and balance out much better now and is dealing much better with all the food I consume 

Have still been increasing calories slowly nearly each week but also having much more treat meals and even days where I don't track but it doesn't set me back that far as long as I jump straight back onto my planned macros for the next day 

So much more flexible than before for sure but still aiming to get tracking 100% and being able to increase my calories to a crazy level and still maintain and in order to do that I know I need to be consistent with my macros , estimate less and have less treat meals unless I know the exact macros for it then o don't consider it a 'treat meal' as such :x 

My training is 110% in fact I think I've never trained this hard in my life, my offseason training has been way more intense than my comp prep training I feel. 
I plan things out, take note of the numbers I hit , push for more volume and intensity now and also push heavy and try to increase both my strength and size 

I think I've worn myself out hard the last 2 weeks so I took an unplanned rest day yesterday to rest up recover and be ready to hit the gym hard again today! 

I love training and I believe you should compete because you love to train, not only train because u want to compete. That is silly and it only means you will lose motivation post comp and fall off track. So when other competitors ask me how I stay motivated to go to the gym, I really don't feel like it's hard for me. Because I love it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment