Monday, February 16, 2015

13 weeks out + holiday

13 weeks out !
Bikini is ordered,
Shoes had to be sent back to get a 5 inch one instead
Posing classes date has been set
INBA membership bought
Comp jewellery bought in sg !

Its getting more and more real
Being on holiday is stressful because I need to concentrate on training and getting to the gym

In Singapore I was lucky got a free fitness first pass to try out
and then the trainer was nice enough to offer me free for my next 2 sg visits

Fitness First in sg is so nice and fancy
Would love if they had more olympic bar

Definately felt abit out of place being one of the few girls around the weights area
I felt big for the first time everrrr
normally in my gym in perth I feel like a tiny little baby amongst all the girls at my gym

So far no gym sesh since i've been in kl =(
I hope it doesnt affect me too much!
I did a HIIT session and tried to keep my diet very much on track

although I had to do alot of estimating I am under my recommended macros for my coach just to be safe

My hope is just to get leaner and maintain my muscle mass!

No comments:

Post a Comment