Sunday, February 22, 2015

Trip coming to an end !

Today is my last day on holiday before I head back to Perth yay!

Miss my boyfie , my doggy and my gym oh soooo muchhhhh 

I've been fairly good this holiday though I allowed myself some little snacks here and there 

Went on an undr armour shopping spree toooooo got a new bag, sports bra and new under armour undies omgggg 

Don't know why it took me so long to get them seeing as I always wear super tight pants, this is a must! 

Of course also got some goodies for my lovely bf can't wait to give it to him. 

On the way home from gym now for last family dinner which is my high carb day post workout meal so imma enjoy myself!

But first hopefully I can stop by Nike and try to snag some goodies 

Coming up soon : I'll do a special post dedicated on how to stay fit whilst on holiday/ living in sg/kl !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment