Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Leaving in less than 5 days

I'm leaving to spend CNY with my family in sg/kl on Wednesday!
Happy that I get to see them but it is going to make my prep so much harder!
Going to pack my tub of protein and probably buy some quest bars to bring along too

Going to try to eat as clean as possible
But its super hard in sg/kl
Not mny healthy options around either but I guess ill try my best and see how it goes

Gonna try to get to the gym whilst im in sg as much as I can
And when Im in KL I probably stick to home workouts and try to do resistant band stuff as much as I can too

Guess i'll keep you guys updated on how I go with all that
But for now thats the plan! I hope to still stay lean and get leaner eventhough i'm on holiday

Wish me luck and if anyone knows of any good healthy food places in SG or KL please tell me

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment