Tuesday, April 21, 2015

24 days out - self review

Trying to keep my mind off food atm and decided to do a little update/review about how I feel my physique is at atm

So lets start with my baby shoulders!
very happy with my shoulder progress, if anything it makes me the most happy
they are not as big as I want them to be yet
but some gainz were definitely made, they are much rounder too
looks amazing when they are actually pumped up but i still look pretty normal when they are not pumped and im not flexing
they are also pretty even which is because i train front, middle and especially rear delts equally hard and give all parts of the delts equal work and attention

Arms I admit i dont train them that often but im lucky that i have fairly lean arms and I dont hold much water there so im happy with that

Back, is super lean and pretty thick
needs to be much wider and is something ill continue to work on
unfortunately for the INBA i might need to cover my back muscles with my hair cause I might be too muscly for their liking =x which is fine I guess abit disappointed in that aspect but at least im learning which federation ill be better suited for in future.
Need to figure out a better way of training to increase the width instead of thickness
But yeah at the moment i feel like I have alot of muscle in my back, summer and my peachies think so too but im still happy with that!
Can always cover it with my hair if the judges dont like it =)

tummy and lower back!
top abs are there fairly visable
and very happy with my obliques
but lower tummy still holding fat and water, lower back still holding fat and water
and my bloat is driving me insane
I know im pretty lean already but my tummy still keeps sticking out hopefully it will be all nice and flat once my hormones and all are in check

Glutes!
very happy with them, my biggest strength and asset but I also work very hard for them
push to the limits and train them 3 times a week
can't wait to grow them in the off season to get even bigger and fill them with carbs yay

Hammies
still a weak point but slowly improving
need to get leaner in my legs too in general

Quads
naturally big what can I say
I just have to be careful to not let them get too big
focus on leaning out the legs more

my posing and stage presence hopefully is on pointe!
will keep working on it, and hopefully my years on experience on the stage will show and pull through for me

unfortunately there isn't much individual stage time for INBA but hopefully will still be able to stand out and definitely get first call outs is what I am aiming for!

No comments:

Post a Comment