Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A high carb day food diary

Yesterday was a glorious high carb day and I certainly enjoyed it to the fullest and used it to fuel my boss leg day! Should have put in a cardio session but I was tight on time unfortunately =(

Here is what I had yesterday on my high carb day !

Meal 1 
PROTEIN WAFFLES made with cellucor cinamon swirl protein
2 hard boiled egg whites

Pre workout meal 
Another protein waffle (1 serve of the pancake mix makes 2 waffles so I ate my second one pre workout)
Strawberry POP TART (yes i did)
and some Chicken breast 

Post workout meal
SUSHI (sakura plate)
Chicken breast
and SKINNY COW caramel ice cream cookie yum yum

Meal 2 
Heart smart beef mince burrito (home made)
with smart bbq sauce, cherry tomatoes and light cheese
and some sweet potato on the side (my favorite) 

Meal 3
Chicken breast
more sweet potato
and ANOTHER SKINNY COW 

Was very satisfied at the end of the day ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment