Thursday, April 16, 2015

Less than a month to go

Gonna be down to 4 weeks out tomorrow,
and yesterday was the 16th so now its pretty much less than a month to go till show day!

Im excited yet on the verge of having a panic attack
not feeling the best these days energy levels are much lower
think hormones are making me feel abit more bloated as well, this pretty much happens to me like twice a month ive been realizing,

so I guess its that time again where for some reason i'm tired and bloated
dont feel the leanest and weight has even gone up a little bit

but im turning up the cardio another notch now
and ready to smash it at the gym everyday still '

i'm not hating the food Im eating
in fact it all taste soo good I always just want moreee
I love my salads my omelettes, my oats, my fillet steak and even my chicken breast as long as it is seasoned good and i like to top it with tobasco hot sauce

macro game pretty strong these pass days nailing my nutrient timing the best I can
Posing class tomorrow with summer yay can't wait

Today im gonna train glutes, abs and get some cardio doneee

rinse and grind
2 more days till high carb day lets do it

No comments:

Post a Comment