Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hungryyyy

notice myself counting down till my next meal these days
time is passing so slowly hahaha

and i notice that on prep since im not able to eat alot of naughty foods
I enjoying LOOKING at them for some reason
or watching other people eat it on youtube (been watching alot of 10k calorie challenges)
and loveeee looking at people's yummy desserts donuts cakes and all on instagram
I even walk into lolly shops and admire all the Reece goodies I can't have
and my favorite is to walk into uni cafe's and admire the delicious food sitting there

as long as im not starving when I look at those food it somehow satisfies me hahaha
am I weird?

also subconsciously planning my off season and all the food i'm going to eat and hopefully the gains i'm going to make!

Watching alot of cooking videos too thinking about all these delicious offseason goodies I can make for me and my boyfie after our comps!

not long now just over 4 weeks to go!

Coach has been checking up on our myfitnesspal entries so better step up my game starting tomorrow hit all macros to the gram! yesss maam!

high carb day today so my diary's abit of a mess haha but starting tomorrow gonna be more strict with myself ! Im ready lets doooo thisssss

No comments:

Post a Comment