Monday, April 6, 2015

Food Diary ( 40 days out )

So today Meal 1 which was breakfast, I had
1 egg, half cup egg whites (the usual hehe)
A slice of lifestyle chia and quinoa gluten free bread
with melted light and tasty cheese (yumm ive been craving melted cheese so bad lately)
+ cup of coffe with unsweetened vanilla almond milk

next was my pre workout meal
getting myself ready for my shoulder workout + HIIT that I have installed for today
I had 100g basmati rice
and 80g chicken breast

Post workout pretty much had the same
100g basmati rice
and 80g chicken breast
plus 1 piece of light laughing cow cheese (yes the cheese cravings are realll)

Meal 2
dinner timeee
Beef Fillet Steak
and my version of health brushetta which is
a slice of lifestyle chia quinoa bread
topped with sliced cherry tomatoes and olive oil (seasoned with pink sea salt, garlic powder and italian herbs)

Meal 3
which I will be eating in 2 hours time but have already planned out
is Natural Peanut Butter & 2 pieces of rice cakes !

Still eating heaps despite being in a deficit, but still getting hungry which means my metabolism is still going strong which is a goood signnnn

But im still feeling like im smashing my workouts at the gym and even smashing my HIIT sessions so I couldnt be happier with this prep

All thanks to my awesome beautiful coach Summer Bernard xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment