Saturday, April 4, 2015

6 weeks out

Officially 6 weeks out omg 
Life has been hard and hectic lately 
Last week was not a good week for me, felt bloated and felt like I hit a plateau 

But gonna turn things up another level now and I've been feeling much better the past few days with my updated program ! 

I feel the most pressure when I look at other people and how good they look. 
But as summer said, we just need to focus on ourselves bring the best package of ourselves and make sure we are 100% and that's all we can do. And we should be proud of what we bring to the stage. 

We can't help who we are up against, that I know. But it's human nature to still always compare ourselves to others, cause at the end of the day when we enter a competition the aim is to beat everyone else. However I must say despite that I've gained so much from this experience and so it's all worth so much more then just those few minutes on stage when we are being compared to others. 

But I've realised something this week! When I'm training shoulders and I look at myself and how much I've grown my shoulders from nothing I feel like that is already winning to me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment