Sunday, April 12, 2015

Progress :)

Only 5 months apart in these 2 photos!
On the left was me a few weeks after watching my amazing boyfriend at the IFBB and I was pretty interested in competing just to see how I would go. 

5 months later on the photo on the right 
Is me right now only 5 weeks out from my first competition ever! 
Looking like I actually lift and being as lean and as light as I've ever been 

At the same time also making some good gains all whilst being on a defecit !

I am actually so excited for the offseason to reverse diet put on even more muscle whilst staying relatively lean and pump some carbs into my booty again :)

So excited to see what's installed for me and can't wait to see how I look again in 5 weeks time !

Diet is getting harder now but I will push through and give it my all

Not letting 1 day go to waste

No comments:

Post a Comment