Saturday, January 31, 2015

15 weeks out

Its finally 15 weeks out!
And i've got my official diet plan and workout split from my coach

New workout split is very different from what i'm used to, but I shall start that on Monday
Diet started today, a big drop in calories ahhhhhh
But I think I'll be fine I can do it !

3 meals in so far, just had my pre workout meal, letting it digest a little before I go get my shoulder workout in

Then gotta fit in my post work out meal
And then final meal before work tonight !
Only ate half my macros so far so i'm doing good!

Gotta put my trust in my coach that this will put me on the right track
Day one 1/2 done and I feel ready to take this on
Feeling good and positive but slightly hungry =x

Had to turn down eating korean food with boyfie today and korean food with parents tomorrow
sad days =(
But other than that everything is pretty good for now

No comments:

Post a Comment