Friday, January 9, 2015

Slendier pasta



This song pretty much sums up my life LOL
I just ate carbs, why does it taste so good
Can't give up bread even though I know I really should 

Giving up sugar, desserts, soft drinks and fast food are easy peasy for me 
The hardest part for me is CARBS
I love PASTA and BREAD so muchhhh 

So when I saw this product my first reaction was IS THIS REAL LIFE ?!

8 Calories, 0g CARBS, 6.5g fiber 
This is like a gift sent from heaven 

At first I was abit skeptical, so I did my research 
This range of pasta/ noodles are made from a special Japanese ingredient called Konjac / Shiratake
It goes by different names and is actually a plant that is just packed with fiber 

You can make it pasta style (look for low calorie sauce tho) 
I also made it Vietnamese style with fish sauce, stir fry beef and salad
And also Japanese style with toufu, mushroom and chicken (just google shiratake noodle recepie) 

Of course it does not taste as good as normal noodles and pasta but its a great replacement
most importantly it keeps you FULL,
is good for digestion and helps you bowel movements 
some people struggle to poop when they don't have enough fiber in their diets

Where to find this god sent gift from heaven? 

Just click on this link 

https://t.cfjump.com/t/20767/14839/

They sell a range of products just search for SLENDIER PASTA
and there will be a variety for you to chose from like angle hair, fettuccine even lasagne sheets 
Happy shopping xoxo 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment