Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Fasted cardio #1

Did my first session of fasted cardio yesterday ! 
Woke up abit later than usual for fasted cardio but will remember to set my alarm to wake up earlier in future so I have enough time in the day to fit all my meals in! 

Took dfine 8 mixed with extra l-carnitine to fuel my session and sipped on bcaas during. My must have essentials for fasted cardio. 

Only did 15 mins on the stair master this session, 10 mins steady pace and then HIIT for 5 mins . Was sweating balls by the end of it burnt about 120 calories according to the stair master. 

I want to get a heart rate monitor watch so I can accurately check how much calories I actually burn during my work out ! 

2 more days till I officially start with my coach I'm so excited ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment