Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A day in the life

On today's agenda ...
Prep food,
In particular prep veggie bowl so I get lots of fiber to fill me up so I won't get hungry after my late night shift tonight 

Get my early workout in 
Starting work at metros at 6.45pm tonight till late so hot in to the gym early today smashed out a back and tricep workout and slipped in a few ab exercises too. 
Haven't worked out my abs in ages so they are super weak those few exercises killeddddd me 

Went shopping for some card supplies to make my baby's birthday card yay! 
And got some sugar free redbull, no carbs no calories to fuel me through work tonight. 

Eating my third meal now , gotta fit 2 more in before I go to work too omg 

And looking forward to taking a nice shower and using my frank coffee scrub  later yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment