Friday, January 23, 2015

16 weeks out ~

Today i'm 16 weeks out from my comp!
Still feeling abit chubs, was looking at an older photo of when I was superrr leannn and missing my abs =(
Abs are still not visible at the moment but it's okay, hormones are just making me abit bloated this week but hopefully next week will be a leaner week!

On the plus side I do think im gaining more muscle which is what I was aiming for so I feel like i'm on the right track

Not craving any bad food or going crazy for a re-feed day, might not even have one this week, we'll see. I might hold out till Monday because its my boyfie's birthday!

Also I'm Going to start my cardio today
Planning to do some HIIT sled runs and smash out a good shoulder workout

Post workout meal is going to be Rye bread, cream cheese and a WPC protein shake
Can't wait ! Just want to hit the gym already but I'm waiting for debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment