Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Supplement Stack

So currently this is my supplement stack 
My fat burners of choice, I alternate between Dfine 8 and KeTrim 
I havent been taking them for the past few weeks giving my body a break from the stimulants, its good to cycle on and off with fat burners because it keeps them being effective and also its healthier to let your body rest here and there. 

Protein I'm only taking WPC at the moment, by bulk nutrients, 
I also have thermowhey but I'm not taking that right now because of the stimulants it has too 

What I can't live without is my INTRA- workout, I use Xtend 
Drink it every workout session 

For recovery I have Glutamine that I add to my protein shakes post workout

I am off pre-workout at the moment but might consider trying out n03 Crome since it is stimulant free

No comments:

Post a Comment