Monday, January 12, 2015

A typical Nicole diet

Here is how a typical days diet is for me when im not on keto or carb cycling

Meal 1 - Breakfast
1 egg , half cup of egg white omelette
with smoked salmon and handful of spinach


Meal 2 - Snack
Low carb high protein greek yougurt

Meal 3 - Lunch
Chicken thigh fillet cooked with pumpkin butter
with salad


Meal 4 - pre-workout snack
Home made pumpkin bread with peanut butter

Meal 5 - Dinner
Black pepper steam chicken
with brown rice  


Meal 6 - Snack
Multigrain soy chips
Cream cheese
Protein shake

All up I eat about 1620 calories
I eat ALOT and i'm always still hungry especially towards the end of the day
I still try to keep carbs lower than my fat and protein intake but I still eat a good amount of carbs through the day

So please don't be thinking you need to starve yourself every day till forever to stay in shape
Eat lots, Eat good, Feel good
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment