Friday, January 16, 2015

17 weeks out ~

Today is 17 weeks out! 
The nerves are setting in but at least that gets my ass up to go to the gym and stop me from putting bad food into my mouth 

Im gonna introduce a new workout day into my split today, it will be hammie day! 
My hamstrings are much weaker that my quads so i'll be using today to focus on that hamstring- glute tie in 
Some workout will also hit the glutes so i'm excited about that
Gotta get that peach to growwww 

2 more weeks till I start my diet with my coach 
but so far i think i've lost most of my holiday fluff
Feeling pretty good not craving too much carbs now that i've increased it 

Macro percentages are 40% protein 40% fat and 20% carbs 
Even though carbs are 20% I feel like its still enough I'm not dying for a refeed day
But I shall still refeed tomorrow since we'll be having a lil birthday celebration!
Shall get some cardio in today too so I dont feel too bad about eating bad tomorrow 

thats all for now 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment